Trainer and Assessor – Advance Diploma - Individual Support, Ageing Support and Disability
WHO WE ARE
The Royal College of Healthcare is a Registered Training Organisation which exists to empower the future of the Aged Care industry through education and career fulfilment. We are committed to supporting students so that they can provide the highest level of care, education and health services to the elderly.
A career with us will see you not only become a valuable member of a supportive team, but the opportunity to develop new skills and grow.
THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
The Royal College of Healthcare is seeking a Trainer and Assessor in Melbourne, to join our passionate team on a Permanent Term Full Time basis. We offer an attractive salary package that includes a travel allowance. We encourage flexible working arrangements where you organise your day, so what are you waiting for?!
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Career progression and leadership development pathways
- Mobility within the organisation and locations
- Staff study all our courses for free
- Health & Well being packages which includes free counselling for employees, yearly flu vaccines, gym, change room and bike storage facilities
- First class modern facilities
- Social activities - Walking club, Friday night drinks ect.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Do you hold a Certificate IV in Ageing Support OR Certificate IV in Leisure and Health OR Certificate IV in Disability (or previous equivalents) OR Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management?
- Do you hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have 2 years working in the industry and understand the demands of the sector?
- Do you want to take your passion to new lengths and shaping the carers of tomorrow in a training and assessment role?
- Do you have your own transport and a driver's license valid in VIC, the role involves daily travel to visit students?
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a soaring passion for Aged Care and Disability, has worked in the field for a number of years, enjoys working as part of the team and out on the road autonomously. Above all, we are looking for someone who is willing to pass on their knowledge to students looking to enter, or up-skill in the industry.
If you are interested in joining a passionate team as a Workplace Trainer and Assessor, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be the ideal candidate for this position.
The Royal College of Healthcare is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
The Royal College of Healthcare is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Royal College of Healthcare is a proud member of Catalyst Education along with Selmar Institute of Education and Practical Outcomes.